- This event has passed.
Are you ready for IoT?
April 6 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
About this Event
Today, the Internet of Things (IoT) is one of the most common and perhaps most hyped expressions across business and technology, where everyone is investing heavily. The Internet of Things is made up of devices – from simple sensors to smartphones and wearables – all connected.
The IoT will have a great impact on any economy by transforming many enterprises into digital businesses and facilitating new business models, improving efficiency and increasing employee and customer engagement.
We expect to see 20+ billion internet-connected things by 2020-2025 globally. The IoT race has started and each business is enabling IoT in order to optimise, save costs and boost production and automation.
The biggest barrier to the IoT is that most businesses do not know what to do with the IoT technology. And if they do have plans for the IoT, there is concern over who will be doing these initiatives. There is a need for IoT consultants that would lead to this digital transformation.
One of the leading technologies in Internet of Things is SIGFOX, providing IoT network to million of devices across 70+ countries in the globe. Sigfox is known for its rapid launch and deployment of IoT solutions for: DHL, Airbus, Michellin, Bosch etc.
This webinar is intended to be a guide for future IoT leaders who want to take a broader view of the IoT. It provides them with a foundation from where to start the IoT business conversations, develop their thinking and perfect their approach on creating IoT initiatives.
– Overall knowledge about IT, how the internet works.
– Understanding the industry core infrastructures, telecom, energy, distribution, logistics, retail etc (to be able to visualise with pen and paper how they work end to end – from raw to end customer)
– To be able to quickly identify Proof of Concept (POC) during the webinar.
– Participant and should be able to comprehend and articulate the entire problem and corresponding solution as a solution, identifying key stakeholders and integration in between.
After the webinar the participants would be able to:
• Get into Internet of Things industry
• Learn about Sigfox Technology
• Explain the meaning of Digital Transformation
• Interpret the vision of IoT from a global context and create local opportunities
• Determine the market perspective in their countries
• Find, compare and contrast the use of devices and IoT technology (gateways)
• Describe the impact of IoT on society
• Explain the technological trends that influence IoT
• Describe the fundamental characteristics and capabilities of IoT
Director, Connected Inventions. IoT enthusiastic, entrepreneur and co-founder of Sigfox operator in Estonia, Connected Baltics, subsidiary of Sigfox operator in Finland, Connected Finland Oy. Kushtrim has 10+ years international leadership enabling solutions in telecommunications, finance, mobile, hardware and smart technologies industries. His current mission is to enable millions of smart objects connection to internet with a friction of current costs, using Sigfox ultra narrow band 0G network.